Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Xara Xone

This is one terrific group show this month. 25 artists, and if you leave me out of it, every one is a winner. The extraordinary quality of the images speaks for the talent that this humble application we know and love attracts. My special thanks to all who contributed such fantastic images.

Egg's Flash explanation is a lot of fun too, even if you already know the difference between Bitmap and Vector objects.

Have fun and be sure to stop back and comment.

Gary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	december_04_promo.png 
Views:	391 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	16705  

The Xara Xone

This is one terrific group show this month. 25 artists, and if you leave me out of it, every one is a winner. The extraordinary quality of the images speaks for the talent that this humble application we know and love attracts. My special thanks to all who contributed such fantastic images.

Egg's Flash explanation is a lot of fun too, even if you already know the difference between Bitmap and Vector objects.

Have fun and be sure to stop back and comment.

Gary

hi Gary...

Let me be the first... How do you spell Xaraxone? I guess the title here Xara Xpne is a typo? Just had time to browse real quick. Egg's guest tutorial is great!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I guess the title here Xara Xpne is a typo? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/eek.gif Arrrrg! Where is it?

Gary

A fantastic group show. Thank's for putting it together Gary.

To put you out of your misery, the typo is in the talkgraphics topic title, not in the xone.

Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Gary, As always, you did a great job with the tutorial. And the group show is outstanding!! I thought it was fun to see contributions from almost all the regulars in the forum. Also Brett Shand's work was a jaw-dropper. Where did that come from?!?

Thanks for all your hard work. I suspect we'll have to wait until February for the next tutorial, as you usually like to take January off. You've earned it.

.joroho.
    Wise men still seek Him.

Thanks for another great year Gary. Have a wonderful vacation and see ya in February.
    tim

Hey Gary You had me ROTFL on that one. Particularly, your missing the obvious... Thanks! I needed the laugh! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

The miracle tutorial, Gary! Thanks a lot!...Oh! He-he... and my ukulele is here http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif glad to see!

Alexander