hey gary ! long time no see Figurativly speaking of course and as usual i need some help here's my cituation---

when i first purchased my xara x program it was on line and there was a mix up instead of sending the full program they sent the up grade so intead of sending it back i just order the full program again. which i receive
without a hitch , thes was last winter now here about a month ago I came home from work
only to my xara disc in the cdrom drive not unusual as i often would leave it hten when closing my computer but it was broken in half ( i have no idea how this happened so
please dont ask ) any way i have been using the upgrade version with the original version installed on my cp , then two days ago my cp crashed at which time i had
to once again reformat my cp and now of the up grade disc no longer work be cause the original pro gram is gone , ii only see one option here that is to purchase another copy of xara x the full version . gott any othe r ideas or suggestion's

Be nice now gary. thanks mesteno1 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] null