To Sark,

To me, the Renaissance individual has a zest for life just for its own sake, I happen to be forutnate to be working in a field which suits me. I have often not been able to do that. I find myself far less tired in the evening because I am not hating my work. Hate is too strong a word, I was finding other work boring. And I hate being bored. To me, I have so much more to offer if left to my own devices, not meaning to sound conceited here, but obviously that is how some will take it.

To explore and to learn in whatever capacity a human being is able, makes them what a human being was designed to be. We are more than spectators, shapers of destiny. Not because of anything else but the joy of doing it.

To see if far more than just optical, the vision inside the head is always more than could be accomplished with the hands. Even before I am done with one project I am thinking about what to do on others. So I am sometimes terrible about finishing things as I want to jot those ideas down before I lose them permanently.

I don't get a lot of sleep.

Sometimes that lack of sleep spills over into my writing as it did that one day.

I take vitamins. I don't drink, used to. Stopped that long time now. My husband is an avid snorer. So I get help with my insomnia.

Got to go,
Sally