Quote Originally Posted by Marco D View Post
Something that I've been asking for years to Xara. This and a rounding corner tool.
Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
If your object is a square or rectangle created with the Rectangle tool, you can double-click a corner to round it. This isn't what you're requesting, tho', is it?
Gary, @Marco is probably more likely to be after the SmartShape capability of Shape 1 or 2 that allows each corner to be convex. concave, diagonal slice or box cut, with this available for any shape that has a cusp vertex. Each corner can be individually tuned.

For your OP ask about variable width lines, Xara has always had the capability of converting Line to Shape whereupon you have total control of any point along each side of this skinny snake.
Where we miss out is being able to associate the Line control points in a one-to-one relationship with its original shape. Presently you have to Clone the shape, convert the clone to get the line and then tweak both new line and shape to keep them aligned.

I think I would be satisfied with the means to add personalised Stroke shapes.
Presently, I create an Art brush and use that.

If desperate, I try painting with the Shape Painter tool and my graphics tablet.

Acorn