Thanks Acorn,
How are you seeing multiple/duplicate links, as I do not see the same thing? Knowing this could help me troubleshoot the solution.
I have scrapped this Nav bar and started fresh in the past, but end up with the same issues with the mouseover. I will experiment with different Nav bars to see if the issue will now go away in v20. I will also make a point of reviewing/deleting the ..._xar_files to make sure nothing is stranded (as I now think this is why replacing the Nav bar didn't solve the issue in the past, stranded file remnants).

Regarding your Demo; might I ask how you achieved the two lines of text? When I attempt to add new text, it reverts to a single line. I also see that in the Nav Bar menu that all 2 lined text appears without a space between the text. In any case, I'd interested in learning how you did that if you have the time.

Regarding the two text lines, I want to achieve this for a Nav bar for another web project in where I have piles of information to present in HTML format on different pages. If I could be more descriptive on the Nav bar page buttons, it would be advantageous for the project and look more professional.
Thanks Acorn,