Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: internal program error 1647.k.sy.up

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Andre, there is a possibility that your SP is ignoring the query string extension on some of the asset files (*.css?175484 & *.js?175484) and so is not updating your site properly.
    This might be as you also use Cloudflare or similar? - https://developers.cloudflare.com/ca...aching-levels/.

Acorn
    Misschien heb ik met het plaatsen van de html code van die pagina de indruk gegeven iets af te weten van de interne werking van websites, maar dat is helaas niet het geval.

Wat ik u wel kan vertellen is dat ik vandaag probeerde een website te openen vanuit 'new from elements' (creatieve websites > Book Club) zodat ik zeker weet dat er geen persoonlijke fout in staat.
    Toen ik echter het logo en de titel van de index pagina veranderde verscheen meteen de melding 'internal program error 1647.k.sy.up'.

Is het mogelijk dat er een onherstelbare fout in het programma zelf is geslopen en dat ik misschien best het programma van de computer verwijder en opnieuw installeer?
    Ik heb dit tot hiertoe niet geprobeerd omdat de helpdesk van Xara beweerde dat dit geen verschil zou uitmaken.

Perhaps by placing the html code on that page I gave the impression that I know something about the internal functioning of websites, but unfortunately that is not the case.

What I can tell you is that today I tried to open a website from 'new from elements' (creative websites > Book Club) so that I am sure there is no personal error.
    However, when I changed the logo and the title of the index page, the message 'internal program error 1647.k.sy.up' immediately appeared'.

Is it possible that an irreparable error has crept into the program itself and that I might well remove the program from the computer and reinstall it?
    I haven't tried this so far because Xara's helpdesk claimed it wouldn't make any difference.
    Last edited by Acorn; 02 April 2024 at 12:16 PM.

Default Re: internal program error 1647.k.sy.up

De chat zonder resultaat mag afgesloten worden en heeft geen nut voor andere gebruikers.

The chat without result may be closed and is of no use to other users.
    Last edited by Acorn; 16 April 2024 at 01:42 PM.