Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: internal program error 1647.k.sy.up

Dag Michael. De voorbije dagen hebben Xara support en ikzelf naar de oorzaak en oplossing van error 1647.k.sy.up gezocht. Dat lukte niet, maar door de inhoud van de index pagina volledig opnieuw te maken kwam de melding niet meer terug. Helaas bleek daarna dat het publiceren van de website niet meer correct verliep. De oorzaak daarvan hebben we helaas - alhoewel het toch op programmaniveau gebeurt - ook niet gevonden. Ik probeer nu een oplossing te vinden met behulp van mijn website provider. Ondanks de tegenslag ben ik wel heel tevreden over Xara support.

Gebruikt u de Nederlandstalige versie van Xara Designer Pro+ en wat is uw ervaring daarmee?

Hi Michael. In recent days, Xara support and I have been looking for the cause and solution of error 1647.k.sy.up. That did not work, but by completely re-creating the content of the index page, the message did not return. Unfortunately, it subsequently appeared that the publication of the website was no longer correct. Unfortunately, we have not found the cause of this - although it does happen at program level. I am now trying to find a solution using my website provider. Despite the setback, I am very satisfied with Xara support.

Do you use the Dutch version of Xara Designer Pro + and what is your experience with that?
    Last edited by Acorn; 29 March 2024 at 12:21 PM.