Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
you advise you have 'Xara Pro 6'
That just shows when I last edited my profile. I've edited it now, to what I think the current name is. I've upgraded every single time there's been any new software, except for the tripe Magix years when it was perhaps every other time. I've been on Cloud Team3+ or something for the last few years, downgrading to only the single seat licence a couple of months ago after I didn't need the three licences.

On asking Alfonso what his email meant, Matt has replied and it sounds like everyone on Cloud Pro+ is being upgraded to what was Team3+ anyway, for the same price.

The Xara Cloud plans are getting new names to reflect better our business strategy, target audience, or overall brand identity. This is a courtesy pre-launch email so you are aware of the changes before they go live next week.

Your current plan is Cloud Pro+, the bundle of Designer Pro+ and Xara Cloud. All Cloud plans going forward will get up to three (3) users to start. The new plans will differentiate by features, not single user vs multi-user, again to better reflect the Xara Cloud customer base.

There will be no change to your renewal cost. Just a new name to the plan.