ok thanks. It's working, "adding up" is how I have to internalize it. Now that I follow your modular arithmetic and note about Locking. So, always modulate, or start from a Horizontal straight line (for me, avoid starting with vertical lines, unless you always want an offset of 90 in your computations). Xara always draws a straight horizontal line. That's my epiphany, focus on horizon lines in Xara and maybe in drawing as well. There is no "vertical line" concept in drawing, pedagogy anyways, if I'm correct. Only horizon lines, perspective lines and maybe parallel, perpendicular...etc). I assumed 3 planes in 3-dimensional space, Xara will have each plane have its own "zero," or any perspective can always "snap" to the assumed 3 x,y,z planes. I had to keep add 12 degrees, which makes it to 96, and this "jumps" over the 90 vertical line. It's like, Xara has it's own starburst from which to make all the modular arithmetic, that is based on the horizon line. And like you said, actually moves anti-clockwise.

And I may get an unusual 90 degree extra sunburst line, that doesn't jump, because Xara sort of locks, or likes to snap, on those 0, 90s. Whooosh. my brain is tired. Thanks. Sorry I didn't find this in here earlier.