Quote Originally Posted by MB365 View Post
As of Plus v23.7

Web Blocks in Freeform Websites

A Freeform website is any website project that was constructed using individually placed objects, as opposed to a Modular website that is built only from Web Blocks. Now when you add a Web Block to a Freeform website, it gets converted into ordinary groups, one group in each variant. This makes it easier to work with the contents of the Block in a Freeform site, since it avoids having a mixture of Web Blocks and other objects on the same page. For the same reasons, any existing Web Blocks in a freeform website are automatically converted to groups when the website project is opened. A warning is shown on open if any Web Blocks have been converted.

http://releasenotes.xara.hosting/des...Anchor:582R2k4

In summary, The Block Toolbar is shown when you are working with a modular/block website. It does not appear when a block is inserted into a freeform site as it is no longer a 'block'.
Not a freeform site, the Modular Website. The whole thread is about me working with the tailor made blocks for the first time. I'm pretty keen to play, as I can see myself throwing these blocks around with abandon in the future.

The pic shows the standard modular website, with no toolbar, and no option to turn it on in the place I would expect to find it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blocks6.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	134741