Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Version 23.7 Blocks

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Gary, the origin alignment requires you to select just the WB background shape and tweak that.

Acorn
    Even so, I can't re-centre an object once it decides to mess you about.

Describing the picture below. The pink (placeholder, actually) rectangle pushed 20px to the right, because the combination of width plus both sets of padding made it larger than the 720px page width.
    The rectangle is 700px with 10px Flex padding, 0px object padding and an X coordinate of 20px. I cannot alter the coordinate.
    The background is 720px with 0px object padding and an X coordinate of 0.

This is only page 1 of my Great Remake project, and I'm already looking at the placeholder offset, the header logo that doesn't resize equally and a disappearing shape on the footer.
    To be fair, the unequal resize may be me multiple selecting and expecting everything to remain in aspect. The footer, I'm certain, is just one of the elements that decided to take a step backwards.

I'm giving up for the evening, but I'm still finding the forced variant a big problem. If all you're doing is dropping objects into the Blocks (like the YouTube videos), then all is well. But, move something, and you're looking over your shoulder like a fox that can hear the horns blowing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blocks Sizing.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	134821
    Last edited by Chris M; 11 April 2024 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Spelling