Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Help with vector logo

Quote Originally Posted by yellowbird View Post
    I want to thank everyone for your help and suggestions. I really like your rendition Acorn, but I'm not sure if I want that much detail. Really does stand out though. I went on a font finder sight, and there are fonts that are very close to the original-what I've looked at so far have to be paid for. As you say then Marco's Idea would be good for the J, but the F I think needs a little more character. I did use Handrawn's suggestion to get the right side of the J into one shape, just because I understood it better.

Nancy
    You are right about the F, but actually I was focusing my attention on a simple method to make the part with the J because I thought that was the part for which you had requested suggestions.
    Marco.

Default Re: Help with vector logo

Quote Originally Posted by Marco D View Post
    You are right about the F, but actually I was focusing my attention on a simple method to make the part with the J because I thought that was the part for which you had requested suggestions.
    Thank you for suggestions for the J and Finding a font. Ignore my comment on the F, some logo guidelines would recommend it that way.

Nancy