I'm a reasonably bright person, I've been using a computer for 20+ years, I use Xara almost every day for various tasks (by profession I'm an artist/printmaker) but trying to get Xara installed in my new computer is a total mess. I went through this before, you'd think that Magix would find some way to avoid this frustration and allow me to simply cancel the old machine and install the program on the new. Are those guys total idiots?!!! I'm beginning to think that maybe I should just go back to Illustrator. I first used Xara back when it was Corel Draw and I've used it ever since - I'm the epitome of a dedicated user. Why can't Magix just have a link somewhere that allows someone like me to press it and install the program on my new computer and delete it from the old. The whole experience is a total mess. Is all of this stupidity due to Magix or is in inherent in Xara, or maybe the folks ensconced in Gaddesden Place simply don't care what happens to users or maybe they don't ever use their own program. I don't know but this situation is intolerable. (Did I mention that I PAID real money so as to be able to go through this frustration?)