Hi Everyone and good afternoon or evening, morning, etc., in your neck of the woods.
So i've been out of service for quite some time with surgery, and I came back to work on a site, and BOOM, things have changed!
Program in question: Xara Designer Pro X 19.0.1.65946 DL x64 Feb 7, 2023

I have no content at all. When I click the "More Online..." option it takes me to the Magix Website, with the country choices, then proceeds to tell me that "Magix discontinues Xara Distribution". So where or how do I get content at all to use this wonderful software I've paid for and now have no content to use? Albeit, I have been comfortable using Xara Designer Pro X 19.0.1.65946 DL x64 Feb 7, 2023...So maybe in my short time away, and not upgrading, my "ancient" software is of no use anymore. It tells me when I start the program that my "update service period expired on Sept 8, 2023, so you no longer have access to program updates or online services." Okay, then there's a button that says "upgrade", but that takes me to the obsolete website of Magix. So I'm stuck in this loop apparently and have missed some serious "something", that allows me to use my software the way I intended to, and have happily used it for many, many years now. Online, I couldn't even find a way to upgrade from an older version (my 19) to a newer one. Please help. Thank you in advance!