Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Even Thought I Have the Complete Affinity Suite... This Always Happens...

Nice work on the menus!

I had this experience often, and always return to Xara.

The workflow is very well made and there is many subtle details that just makes it work faster.

Sometime I export to do some flood fills, deformations and levels/curves applied on vectors.

I just wish they would address those shortcomings.

Marc

Default Re: Even Thought I Have the Complete Affinity Suite... This Always Happens...

I figured that I wasn't the only one... Here's another job I began this morning for some folks creating a gambling app.

I'm exporting it from Xara. Then uploading to a Flipbook site. Only 3 pages so far, but I think it'll wind up about 8-10.

Online Flipbook (heyzine.com)

Thanks
    http://pianomagicnewsletter.com/ (never done - never time for me)

I was really tempted to purchase the new Version 2 Affinity suite when they had the $99.00 offer for all platforms. But I just have a hard time with their interface.

Xara is just so much easier for me to use. I may still get Affinity Photo but the Designer & Publisher I find Xara is much easier for me to use and I can do more with them.

Ray