Threaded View

Default Re: L&L Scribble October 2022

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BLOONZ.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	132939

Considerin' what was on my mind, didn't do so bad,

Don't seem to be able to respond to posts so to those who asked where I've been?
    Nowhere much apart from a few trips to Belgium, a few trips to hospital, shopping trips, visiting friends, usual stuff.
    As to graphics . . . achieved what I set out to achieve and when the li'l competitions and collabarations with a few others ceased (they left) kinda lost interest and looked into Flash movies.

Got a handle on that and the Adobe wiped it out. Bleh. So I went back to making animated gifs in Xara and incorporated those into ordinary videos. I was animated gifs which first got me into serious digital drawing. Began with Xara Webster (remember that?) solely for the animation facilty and upgraded from there when suddenly realised it to be a bona fide drawing programme.

So, today mostly my graphics are for fun, editing or animating images folks post online or for graphics for videos or websites.
    Back here recently 'cos needed to use Xara 3D6 but had lost the s/n for it so d'loaded 3D7 trial. Used it for that job sometime ago. Needed to pay for it to be able to use it again today otherwise I'd probably not be here now.

Here's an example of how I use Xara in video:
    Assume nothing! I make 'em for both sides ;-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=graqOL2tsrU

Anyway, that's my story, I'll pop in again when I think I have something worth posting or maybe, just for fun.
    Best wishes to all,
    Intbel.
    Last edited by Intbel; 28 October 2022 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Missing graphic