Hi

Feeling very depressed. It has taken me all evening to make a graphic that should have taken about half an hour. I allowed the system to update Xara. (XDP+ not cloud). After that, the program slowed to nothing. I have been waiting for every graphic to load. Waiting for each press of the arrow to move the graphic. Waiting for everything. It's like 1995 all over again. One weird thing is that the system seems to be waiting to draw wireframes first before it moves the graphic or is that just because everything is so slow that I am becoming aware of normal things that happen that are never apparent at full speed? Have checked everything else I can. The system (win 10 on a fast machine) is clean. Reporting itself well. No other program is running slow. Task manager not reporting anything weird. Xara seems to be wanting and using more memory to go at this snail's pace. The fan is roaring a lot. Never normally needs to even for labour intensive tasks. Any help you can give would be appreciated. Yes, I can raise a ticket but I have a deadline now. PS I have rebooted many times. Resaved it many times. Taken almost everything out of the file - there is almost nothing in it. I am all out of ideas.

Thank you.