Me, I'd call myself a professional amateur at 3D. I used 3D when I ran a graphic design/digital print studio. I only dabbled at 3D for some graphics needs. Afterward, I've become a professional freelance cartographic illustrator for the game industry, of which a large percentage of my maps have been created in Xara. I've used Xara since XaraX (the first version). Since 2008, I've got over 1800 maps published, including some of the biggest publishers in the game industry, both the tabletop roleplaying game industry, as well as one commission where I created all the multi-player maps for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Strategy Guide (using Xara to create those maps). Now I'm a small publisher of roleplaying game materials with 3 authors, besides myself - all Canadian, unlike myself. Because I'm a low budget small publisher, I cannot afford buying art, so I've dug out my 3D programs and have learned enough to be my own illustrator. I have done a few 3D illustrations on commission, though I'm not comfortable doing 3D professionally, except for my own purposes. My work is "good enough" for my niche, since a large number of competitors publish work with what I consider less than good enough... My work appears as high production standards, but its just me.

If Xara still maintains it's Art Gallery (I don't know, haven't visited in a while), but I'm in that gallery, and was a mention in several of the Xara newsletters.