Quote Originally Posted by arthur111 View Post
You are so right, process automation is the future, and using QR codes has been my go-to recently! Also wanted to share some of my thoughts on the topic of website testing and making it a smoother process Selenium is a great automation tool that can be used for testing by simulating user interactions on mobile devices, helped me a lot and is relatively easy to use) And I would also recommend to test more on real devices and not just simulators and emulators, and as you mentioned QR codes are great for making it way easier. I've been using some free QR code generators for this and the one I'm using the most right now is https://viralqr.com/ . Perfect for static QRs, however I'm planning on experimenting with dymanic codes and will keep you updated on this
Arthur, thank you for the viralQR link. I would endorse it since it outputs SVG except that is is restricted to most use through a paywall. Normally, we block non-Xara URLs for newbies.

Dynamic QRs would be hard to associate with any Xara static website and these too incur a charge.

I appreciate you have a wealth of knowledge you wish to share but you must note the TG Forums are mainly for users of Xara products. An image, PDF or even a website will not merit the rigour that Selenium may bring to testing automation; most Xara users are not code-literate.

In future, please address our target audience and product scope.

Acorn