We are well aware of the regulations, as we are the landlords and agents of our community lol... Just so happens, due to trailers and mini homes not allowed permanent foundations, there are provisions in place, so as to also allow for the building of cabana additions c/w walk through to the out side exits, and or carports, to be built, with out such requirements.... We get appended Bylaw manuals each year, applying to both civic bylaws, as well Trailer Park Bylaws. Quite the read each year, early spring. Goes with the job. We are licensed by our City, and as such, and take things into consideration always, including dealing with our residents.

Meh, no biggie... sorry if things are not that way out in Ontario... I won't go into political details, but you guys out east have your hands full to be sure. Oh my. We grew up owning a log cabin near Lake of the Woods... My parents helped develop Ingolf Ontario. Built the road, in along with the cooperation of Manitoba's West Hawk Fish Hatchery. We are very much rooted in Canadians lol. Honorary Ontarians as well. At the lake, Minnesotans are as well, the same. All alike.

The running bond beams are to system the load over the span, the slats between the lid panels and the rafters, also assist in load and stability concerns. The dimensions are all custom fabbed and milled, to present a lighter weight, yet stronger system to meet the needs. We get snow loads in the winter months these days... The old carport was designed with awkward gussets and 45 2x supports, and was about to collapse. It lasted for some 30 years, and the lady is just ecstatic to have it get rebuilt.