Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

eky :

1. Open Zonalarm.
    2. On the left choose "Program Control".
    3. On the top choose "Programs"
    4. Scroll to the bottom where any Xara products will appear.
    5. Any X's under Access or Server will stop Xara from Ever getting in or out.
    6. Click on the offending X's, switch to ask? or block.
    (it's not right click you want, but that can be used to remove a program from the list. )
    7. Restart the Xara program.
    8. The you are familiar with or check Bb2's note.

OOPs - Sorry, I responded to a problem already solved, My alert directed me to page 3 of the thtead. Wow this is the fastest growing thread I've seen. The reviews everyone is giving this version are great. Good work Xara.

Mags, there is an FAQ that I hope answers the question about upgrades.

From here: http://new.xara.com/support/xarax/

Enter upgrade in the keyword and search.

Wizaerd Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by standay:
    Anyone else having trouble with the help file? I keep getting this HTML Help Author error whenever I open help:

"The window name "mainwin" passed to HH_GET_WIN_TYPE has not been specified." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I get the same errors...

Standby and Wizaerd, see the Xara Prime Help Bug Thread

You can download the updated help files. from that thread.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Since I can't see an option anywhere to buy Xara X1 specifically, I suppose it's too early to buy yet?

Paul

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pauland:
    Since I can't see an option anywhere to buy Xara X1 specifically, I suppose it's too early to buy yet? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You should see http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/eek.gif a link on the opening splash screen: "buy Xara X now" ... As mentioned previously in this thread, any of the other purchase points in the program or on the closing splash screen will not work, as they take you to the old Xara X purchase pages...

hth,
    AlexL

Oh, boy...

I don't an get opening splash screen... It just flashes for a second, and goes to the drawing board... Did I turn it off somehow? If so, how do it turn it back on?

AlexL also mentioned a closing splash screen... I don't remember getting on of those either (not 100% sure though, have to check that when I get home.)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Risto Klint:
    I don't an get opening splash screen... It just flashes for a second, and goes to the drawing board... Did I turn it off somehow? If so, how do it turn it back on?

AlexL also mentioned a closing splash screen... I don't remember getting on of those either (not 100% sure though, have to check that when I get home.) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    If you have unlocked the product (having purchased it), then the startup and closing splash screens will no longer be shown - after all, they are (only) there to remind you how much time you have left to run the trial version, and to provide a way to purchase the program.

Risto - have you unlocked your X¹?

AlexL

Alex,

No I have not unclocked it (the download made available here.)

However, during the Beta testing there were one or two instances when it was unlocked to test the function. This is a clean install though, with the build made available from here (Beta removed.) Perhaps I have something remaining on my system from the Beta versions? http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/confused.gif