Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Anyone else having trouble with the help file? I keep getting this HTML Help Author error whenever I open help:

"The window name "mainwin" passed to HH_GET_WIN_TYPE has not been specified."

Nicely timed upgrade, Xara! I was getting worried.

Is it OK to buy this upgrade through the link on the start-up screen? I mean, does this work OK, considering this isn't on general release yet, or should we wait?

Perhaps, spoke too soon. Redownloaded file and this time it seems to be a-okay. (Using Opera 7.5b)

As I said, I never participated in the "what I'd like to see" but (and it's a compliment - in that it's the only thing I can point out) Could you not have added a short cut for the apply Clip View - I seem to use it a lot :-)

Turan

Good job -and the answer to my price Q - check out the Buy Now link - Very good price http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

To save a new post- just read Hein's post - BUY button worked for me.

I see that Charles mentioned that there is file thumbnail preview built in. Does that work from outside the program too? I gues what I'm asking is whether I can uninstall the Xara standalone thumbnail viewer program that I got from XaraZone. The less programs and DLLs I have lurking on my boxen the happier I am.
    Thanks. Full version ordered today.

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Hi Lastgent,

Welcome To Talkgraphics. you could always say amen to that brother...

Just pass the wine (or grape juice for Richard).
    John/DOT

AlexL:

Thank you so much! Your instructions fixed my problem with the "buy" and other web links. Now I can take advantage of this great preview deal http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif.

It's like coming home!!!!!!!

Such a happy bunny. So pleased that Xara has been updated - I've just ordered my update. It's the only program that keeps me using a Windows machine - I mostly use a Mac.

Been importing some images I've created in Expression 3 into the new Xara and got re-excited by what Xara can do.

Appy Min xx

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!!! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
    Finally... i´m so excited...
    Installing it

Long Life to Xara X!

Miguel B.

Just popped in at the right time to take advantage of the Xara download for the new XaraX.
    I quite like the look of it and general feel when using it however I must say that the fill and transparency tools don't seem to function quite so smoothly as before the control handles seem smaller and harder to grab, with the direction arrows and handle disappearing as you move them which I personally think is inferior to the old version, but it may be a glitch with my PC, if so I apologise.
    I look forward to the final release which I will buy instantly. In the mean time here a quick mess about with the download just to try it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gardenbubbles.jpg 
Views:	905 
Size:	104.5 KB 
ID:	14478