Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: What's the cheapest way to got a HiDPI version of Xara Designer? (Cloud not neede

Too bad Xara is not listening to its users. I will not pay for the product, not knowing which way it is developing. I do not need all these poorly made templates, I need the development of functionality for graphic design.

Default Re: What's the cheapest way to got a HiDPI version of Xara Designer? (Cloud not neede

Wow it sure is confusing. I’m doing websites for now 4 non profits. A few animal shelters and a singer. There’s no way that financially I can look at any kind of monthly sub. Nov is my anniversary date and I’ll update WD, and may have to call it a day.
    What I like about Xara is an all in one solution. I’m in no need of a cloud based pgm, that’s why I left Adobe in the first place.
    As I understand this, the stand a lone pgms will now be Magix, and the XD+ will have the frequent updates and cloud accessibility. I found the stand a lone updates incremental. I might stop at WD 17 if it answers all my needs, and at the moment it does.
    If it wasn’t for @egg and @acorn, and Mr Priester I would have known nothing about updating, and at this point Xara and Magix are making this update thing quite daunting.
    I’ll have to see what November brings.

W
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

DId not have time to read all the posts but why not just go with this.
    https://www.magix.com/ca/web/xara-we...a-web-designer