Gary, yes I absolutely remember those features, they boosted my confidence quite a bit, for better or worse x-D

79.... I hear 80 is the new 60! You still in New Mexico (did I get that right)?

Very sad to hear about Bill.... always enjoyed his posts.

--

Egg,

I am very grateful to be able to maintain the line of work that I do. Lately I've been trying to up my 3D game, and it feels like the early days of Xara all over again, nice to learn new things! Interesting to hear the evolution of the product. I'm not surprised as I remember them focusing on that direction early on. I held onto xara for as long as I could be no Mac support ended up keeping me out. Great to see you're still around, 72 years brings a wealth of knowledge to share :-) I can't remember where you are located..

--

Hi Mike & Pauland!! Seems as you broke the reporting of age... report in :-D

--

wizard509 Thank you! I can't remember when I petered off being active here tbh

--

Michael, good to see you're still here as well! I knew I'd forget some names

--

TimS YES of course I remember, its a miracle I remembered the names I did. You are too kind. Also can relate with the creativity thing, been battling that the past decade as well.

--

Penny, yes yes yes, you too!

--

Bwood, congrats! Having such honest and open feedback is really nice and helped me a great deal

Thanks all for the kind words on my photography, been in a rut recently! Used to fly a lot for work for those cloudscapes, but recently got into paramotoring which should allow me to get some fresh shots in the sky!

Anyone honing any other interests/skills other than vector/web?