Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: object won't flip

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    Unless I'm missing something (highly likely) there appears to be a lot of inconsistency revolving around the 'Smart transform' button.
    Using charliescoffee example .xar with Smart Transform enabled or disabled and the Selection Bounds selected or unselected, I can flip the image without issue.
    I've tried it in WDP 16.1 and my friends XDP 16.1.
    The only time I can make it fail to flip is when I try to do so using the resizing handles, and even then I have to have both Smart Transform turned off AND the Selection Bounds selected.
    It's been a confusing week for me, I might just have to do a factory reset on myself.
    Chris, we have a Mega-Thread just for you - https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...299#post603299, all 184 Posts of confusion, rancour and disquiet.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Yes, been there, read (a lot) of that.

Never mind, I don't understand my wife either and I still love her too.

Very entertaining thread, it would be really funny, but it is unfortunately all true.
    MagiXara is very fortunate to have such a loyal and wise band of followers.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.