Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>But your editor and webmaster (that's me) needs some compensation so I can afford the enormous feed bill for the five cats, finch and canary. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm still lookin for my ideal pet, Its a snail like ya put in an aquarium to keep it clean, except its bigger, you let it go in one end of the house, a fews days later its on the other end and the house is always clean, It never needs feeding.

Up

For those people that would like to have Gary continue the fantastic help that he and others have given to us over the years, I think that the price range given is not expensive at all and would be well worth it.

I know many graphic designers and they would rather spend any time and effort on normal work that would get them an expected fee rather than help others for a few dimes to rub together. These designers don't even have one family member to feed, let alone the small collection that has adopted Gary. So vote and support someone who does not sell vaporware like an unnamed magazine that screwed so many subscribers and didn't deliver.

At least consider the price of bird food, it's astronomical! Give the guy the support that he's given all of us.

(not paid for by the mook or any of the other mammals or avians living at the Priester household)

Pretty sad people.

And the numbers continue to edge upward, so here's another little push. :-)

Gary
    I'm sure like many other forum users I missed your original posting of this poll, and had to search through old postings to find it. I think you ought to make it a top priority posting such that it sits on top of the forum listings so no one misses it

Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Time for another boost

Gary, I hope you are going to mention this in your WebXealot this month. Maybe there are people out there who only tune in on the 15th for the new Xealot and don't bother with forums.

Mickie

Vote !!!

Picked up another vote, so I guess it's worth another 'up'