Dear Deep,just a guy;

I am getting very good with my pages using a combination of HotMetal from SoftQuad and CoffeeCup. I have spent over twenty thousand dollars on software and upgrades since I started.I have spent
about a thousand dollars buying just about all the HTML apps. I have even used Dreamweaver at my buddy's office. Dreamweaver intuitive? An intuitive app is one I can start using right out of the box without even reading the manual. Dreamweaver is a typical Macromedia product. After two afternoons, I had managed to make a table. A simple table. Then my buddy helped me out a little. I am sure glad I don't have to use that everyday.
Neither of these was mentioned in the poll. If you check out HotMetal, you'll find it is more intuitive than FP and keeps
things cleaner too. It has four interface styles at once and the one I like best is the tags on interface. True I'm not a code warrior, but my buddy who is likes HM a lot. And if you include BBEdit, CoffeeCup has them beat by two quantum jumps. And I've used that one for years on the Mac. You can feel good if you catch a trout on a fly with a two pound test leader but when you eat it it tastes the same as if you had used a spinner or a nitecrawler.

But I ain't no code warrior. And I'm darned if I'm going to buy more expensive software just to see if it will do the trick.
Twenty thousand, dude. That's a lotta cash.

buddycom