Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
Until the 14th of August, you are able and allowed to upgrade your Xara Desktop application to v15.1. You are also allowed to use Download All for all of the Online Content Catalogue to store on your computer. You re also allowed to install a second version on another machine. I suggest you do all three. After 14th August, you will not be able to do any of them without paying for an upgrade. If you chose not to upgrade, all of these options go away but you can still use what you have installed and downloaded.

Do read https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ting-Explained carefully.

Acorn
So, I haven't updated since ProX11. I updated yesterday, well I guess upgraded and was genuinely surprised that the content didn't download after the upgrade. Is there any way a person can still get the content download other than downloading it piecemeal from online? And why did this restriction happen? It seems to me to be self defeating to not allow people to download the content regardless of when they've upgraded. It smacks a lot of the way other software companies are going which in my opinion isn't a good way for Xara to go to keep it friendly. I will admit I haven't been following the threads much lately but a lot has been happening in my life so life if penalizing me for not being on here all the time? That truly sucks.