Quote Originally Posted by onlye View Post
David,

I have downloaded and played with Mobirise a couple of times. I am looking for a simple solution to build a website around the eCommerce solution we offer, ecwid. ecwid is designed to embed in an existing website. Works fine with Xara if you only have a desktop variant, they do not play nicely together with multiple variants. So I need a fairly simple responsive website builder. Unfortunately, you have to pay for the embed HTML code option so I can't test Mobirise and ecwid together. When I say unfortunately you have to pay, I don't have an issue with paying for tools I use. I just would like to be able to test it before I plop down money and it doesn't work.

While Mobirise is "free" their model is to provide a very limited product that is increased in value by additional purchases of templates, add-ons, etc. Also the pricing for the "bundle", I believe. is an annual subscription not a one time fee.
Stay away from Mobirise. The true function comes in them gutting your wallet of it's cash. I have been there so I know.

I am now running our website on WordPress, using the Elementor builder. It is easy and AMAZING. We too use Ecwid as our ecommerce platform and Elementor, WordPress and the Astra theme all work seamlessly together. Seriously, look into it.