Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Has anyone out there had problems with some of the headers and logos not working with Webstyle4 running under Windows XP? I have tried uninstalling the software and reloading and still the same problems. Everything works fine (so far) when I run Webstyle under Windows Me on the same computer, but with XP I have problems with about a third of the headings and logos not being editible whether I try to edit them individually or as part of a web page template. Also a couple of the headings show up twice and only one is editable! Any help is appreciated.

Has anyone out there had problems with some of the headers and logos not working with Webstyle4 running under Windows XP? I have tried uninstalling the software and reloading and still the same problems. Everything works fine (so far) when I run Webstyle under Windows Me on the same computer, but with XP I have problems with about a third of the headings and logos not being editible whether I try to edit them individually or as part of a web page template. Also a couple of the headings show up twice and only one is editable! Any help is appreciated.

If you have Webstyle 4 installed on both partitions of a dual booting computer you might have this problem. Completely uninstalling Webstyle from BOTH partitions and them reinstalling it ONLY on the XP partition fixed the problem. Just to be sure, I reinstalled it on the Windows Me partition and the Windows XP side started messing up again. Everything works fine under XP as long as it is the only copy on the computer. Hope this helps someone else.