Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Upgraded to Premium but publishing existing website still hits 500Mb storage limi

I have just hit 50 pages. I have a local history website so lots of information and lots of photographs (www.wonershhistory.co.uk).

Just to be clear about what I did, I went to http://www.magix.com/gb/xara-web-designer/ selected Premium and Upgrade. I was asked for my serial number and received confirmation that I could upgrade. I used the download link provided in an email, installed and registered.

I then opened Xara Premium and then file/open recent and chose the name of my Web Designer 365 file. So far so good. When I tried to publish in Premium I had the same 'insufficient storage space' message.

Is there anything else I need to do? I didn't export it or anything like that.

UPDATE
    It just goes to show how important it is to actually read instructions given in an email. As suggested by another forum member I looked for an 'M' voucher code and followed instructions. All is now okay. Sorry to have wasted your time.
    Last edited by JFry; 04 February 2018 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Update