Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Inflections in script

Thanks Acorn!
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Thanks Acorn, never knew that!

I probably should ask these as a Challenge.

How did I type € ?

How did I type ?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    How did I type € ?
    Acorn
    Ctrl+Alt+5.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Ctrl+Alt+5.
    Boy, Ctrl+Alt+4; for Region UK and keyboard.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

My settings are: Region Netherlands and English with US keyboard. This is what I get when I use Ctrl+Alt+4: ¤

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    My settings are: Region Netherlands and English with US keyboard. This is what I get when I use Ctrl+Alt+4: ¤
    Which is the generic currency symbol.

So I suppose I am still looking for solutions that works anywhere and anyhow.

Acorn

I've copied the last paregraph from you post above and pasted it as unformated text into a Xara page & published it. Click the link to see what I get. It looks fine to me. I would also suggest copying from Word into Notepad and copy paste into Xara from there. By the way the font is Calibri which used to cause problems but is sorted now.

LINK
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host