Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: I NEED HELP...

Threaded View

Default I NEED HELP...

I NEED HELP .... I created a ticket four days ago. I have been purchasing XARA software since 1999, at this moment I am totally disgusted. When it became available, I purchased Xara Designer Pro 365, but when I receive my CD it showed Xara Designer Pro X. It installed perfectly and I have been using it daily for several months until three days ago. I update it online and I installed the update, it opened and locked up, the pointer indicated that it was working but it would not complete the opening. I have ran virus and malware scan, both indicated no problem. I have uninstalled it, download it again and attempted to install the program about eight time. When I unstalled it, I did so with the Windows 10 apps. Each time it will not install and displays an ERROR MESSAGE CODE: -59
    I reinstalled Windows 10 from scratch, but Xara it has not been corrected. I work with this all day yesterday and throughout the night without success. I am so behind on creating my workload. I have only one computer.
    I even attempted to install previous version of Xara without success. I have to get back to work.... HOW CAN I CONTACT XARA UPPER MANGEMENT?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-05-23_20-11-14.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	117643  
    Last edited by laser1; 24 May 2017 at 02:23 AM.