Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

NJ, near Princeton Univ (USA), midway between NYC and Philly

Default Re: XaraMarketplace v2.0 (including sign up for Designers)

Great to see this resource (I'm just a few months late in seeing this!). Signed up, and looking forward to see how this evolves. I can imagine it being very useful (and yet another way for me to spend a few online dollars instead of giving it all to Amazon).

On a tangent: I'm intrigued: where/how can I read up on what's involved in creating widgets? I was a developer for many years, and although I'm generally a management consultant these days, I still dive into JS, jQuery, PHP, etc. when there's a need. I'd be very interested in learning how widgets are constructed, where the code goes, API calls, etc.

Thx in advance!

Jon

I recently bought the Before & After widget and downloaded for free the Pop-up on Load widget.

Boy,

I was looking for this Pop-up on Load widget on the site. I can not find it listed anywhere. Can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks
    Ray

Ray, you should be able to find it here: https://www.xaramarketplace.com/shop/page/2/. Perhaps a Ctrl+F5 may help as it refreshes your browser's cache. Otherwise send XM_Ben a PM and he'll send you the file or link. Actually, I had same problem a few days ago and that's what Ben did.