Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 good friends

Wow, great review you guys, and girl
    IP

Terrific, Richard!!! Great stuff, and I got inspired to add Aiko to my collection and I will try out DAZ studio as well. The hair and clothing models you demonstrate are really worth checking out the site for too. I consider them an investment -- also since there is a lot that can be learned by examining these models and working with them with morphs, etc., which can help in making models/textures of ones own in other 3D aps. You can import models from Poser into other 3D aps in various ways...and even texture the models your own way with another aps tools...mix it all up, whatever works and gets the results you're after is what I like. Sure the ap companies love it when the images are created in their ap alone...but that's for their promotion/$$$. In actuality a huge amount of artwork is created with multiple aps/media --- and as far as working in many of the art fields goes, in conjunction with production time, SPEED of producing the results is important too. There isn't always the luxury of having others wait for weeks and months for you to produce results. Just something some of us have to consider.
    Anyway -- (IT'S NOT ONLY ALL GOOD = IT'S ALL FUN!)
    ---Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain
    IP

Great images Maya and Richard. Makes me want more time to play. Seems all I have time for lately is work and a few posts now and then.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

I hear ya, Soquili, I wish that there were more time to play with artwork -- I bet everyone around here feels the same! Thanks so much for giving the images here a look and for your reply! Glad you enjoyed them. Much appreciated!!
    ---Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain
    IP

Originally posted by Turan Mirza:
    Many many thanks for your help on my question. At the end of the day, I've got to remember that as much as there is free content on the web - I got to pay for something .

All my 3d stuff has been with Cinema and I love it. But I'd just love to add people into my cinema work, but I notice that is not to easy between the two tools - unless I want to spend more money again.

At the end of the day you folks are wonderful adverts for both DAZ and Poser and you're just making my green with envy for your talent. Keep up the good work - keep posting.

Turan
    Your quite welcome Turan and Maya!

Hi James, yea, I can go on can't I? When I'm passionate about something I really go for it!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    IP

I enjoy your discussions, Richard, and admire your talent and knowledge and generous contributions of it all -- you are always trying to help others, and you've helped many around here, and in other forums also.
    Thank you!!! Keep on posting my friend!!!
    ---Maya
    -Mark Twain
    IP