I just upgraded my work PC today (14/11/2017) and the Xara documents that I was editing only last week now give this error:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	365.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	119292

I'm now in the strange situation of having XDP at home still with the 365 updates and my work PC without today.

"Check for updates" encourages me to update but then I'm told, after the install, that my subscription has run out and that I should exit. I then have to uninstall Xara to install the previous version (12.4.0.47404 DL x64 Nov 8 2016).

I have bought Affinity Photo and Designer both of which were recently updated to version 1.6
Their updates are more interesting to me than Xara's (https://forum.affinity.serif.com/ind...have-launched/)

That said, I've been with Xara for a looooooong time and its proving difficult to leave. A colleague recently berated me for sticking with Xara (for fear of change she said!) but I came from being a Corel fan before Xara and have tried several alternatives in the meantime - it's a testament to Xara that I still use their program and still advocate it to friends, family and colleagues.

Before today you might have categorized me as indifferent.