Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Scheme Scammed?

Hybrid View

Default Re: Scheme Scammed?

Try drag and drop this onto your default template and resaving the template. It should then contain the gold named colours.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Also search for themecolorscheme on your hard drive, I've got gazillions.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Here's another, using 'base' for a named colour and shades there of.

Again just drag & drop it into a xar page to add the named colour & shades of that colour.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

I wanted to point out that on my system to see Egg's color schemes, I had to down load the file then drag & drop. When I clicked on the link, I could not just say open in Xara or drag and drop from the Web page to Xara.

Ray

Thanks, EVERYONE!

I figured it out, with your help, of course. Now, I have COLOR SCHEMES! Not many yet, but right now I have 55 color schemes, which, isn't much, I know. But that's certainly better than the two I started with! Which, incidentally, the first two that comes with the Xara program, isn't really a scheme, just some basic colors, no rhyme or reason. LOL! Now, I'm a happy camper and I don't even go camping!

Thanks again, everybody!
    Mark

Glad you sorted it Mark. You may be interested in Brian Ethringtons Xpal. It creates pal files you can load into Xara.

LINK TO XPAL
    Egg