hi, I am looking for an option to provide customers a way to leave feedback within/on my xara webdesigner 11 website.

Ideally i would like a way for the feedback to be left and automatically update on the site itself. I have attempted this before for other sites using wordpress but thats a lot of hassle for what it does and there is a learning curve for the client who in this case is not the brightest so it needs to be easy for them.

i have also used sites like freeindex.com where people can login there and leave feedback for the clients business and i have that feedback populate the site in an iframe. in the past i have had clients complaint that they cannot see the feedback (as their browser or phone does not support iframes), so thats not ideal either.

So again here i am at the same place again and wondered if anyone else has found an easy solution to implement in a webdesigner website that is also easy for the person to leave a review.

We are talking about a 'tight' client here who wants everything for free, so a paid option is not on the cards so neither is a simple contact form to collect the feedback and me then to update the 'feedback page' with the reviewers feedback.

Everyone wants it for free these days!

Any help appreciated.