Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Websites with Live PowerPoint presentation and Embedded "blog"

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    On desktop, using google. CLick on Menu on left. Then click lunch specials at top of the screen (In red and blue). See the information has no bar for me to scroll it up and down. I positioned my cursor at the top and moved it down by hitting arrow down key. See attachment.
    I hadn't seen the lunch special option when I looked before. So, I just went now and looked( using IE11, FF, GC, and Opera ). It is the same for me on all of them. You have to use the wheel on the mouse or the arrow keys as you pointed out to scroll it up and down. I agree, there should be a manual slide bar to scroll it.

99.99% of people will never know there is more there because there is nothing that indicates there is more content below what shows. Where it ends looks like a natural end so people won't go look to see more. So any extra info below where it cuts off will almost never be seen.

The area needs some type of manual slide or notice that there is more info below or people just won't realize it. I never would have known to scroll down using the mouse wheel or keyboard arrows if I had seen the lunch specials when I visited the site the other day. I would have assumed what was there is what was shown.

Also, FWIW, up top where it says May 16-20 the OP used a small case o instead of 0 on the end of 20.

EDIT - I just went back and looked and the OP's <iframe> code does not include the portion that inserts the slide so that is why it isn't showing. IT is the OP's decision obviously but I would add it in.

The current code is ( <iframe> left out or it messes it up here ) src=http://bazilslunchspecials.blogspot.com/ width="510" height="640". There is no provision to allow it to scroll up and down/side to side if there is more content than the display frame. It needs the scrolling="yes" command line in there.
    Last edited by gsthunder; 21 May 2016 at 07:31 PM.
    WD10 Premium
    Photo & Graphic Designer 2013