Thanks as always Acorn.

I actually was going to come back and post that I ended up going a different route as all the mobile pages wound up vastly different in overall length/height to allow me to get all the info in on them. I got so tied up in working on the site due to the change in plan that I totally forgot I had posted this here. I am saving this thread though under my Xara tweaks for future reference however.

I had to change direction because one page size works on the main version of the site I am working on but it just wouldn't on the mobile variant. When I posted this thread I had not yet started trying to add all the info to the pages. I was just trying to get the layout down. Once I started adding the info it became apparent I would have to do it( i.e. the pasteboard/background )different than the main version of the site. I would have to do a separate pasteboard image for each page to accommodate the different page lengths and didn't want to mess with that.

I hope I didn't cause you to spend too much time on this. I truly appreciate all the help you give me and everyone here.

Thanks again.

PS - I wll be making a post shortly after I finish this one about an odd display issue I am seeing with a mobile variant so drop on bye and take a look please.