Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Pantone Version 3 Palettes

Heck, aren't nuthin...

Really, I do the easy part. The person who wrote the JCWPad application did the hard part. I just export out from Pantone Color Manager each palette as a text file, run three search and replace operations that are chained together (and saved for this), copy and paste into his application, press the format button in that application and save it. Takes about as long to write this as it does the above.

I have occasion to use other spot color palettes as well, both from Pantone and other companies. If anyone has other needs, just post in this thread...

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Thanks Mike for sharing these. I'm going to sticky this thread as this is a good resource!

If anyone has other needs, just post in this thread...
    Well... This may be more work that you want to do but several years ago Bill Taylor did colour palettes of the Wiki Colour list http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...a-applications That list has probably been updated since then but it's just a thought if its too much work or if there haven't been enough additions to the list to make it worth your while I understand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

nice one Mike - thanks
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...