Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Anyone Using The Coffee Cup Form version 2.5 Software?

If possible, I would love to communicate with anyone who is using the Coffee Cup Forms Software. I've looked at Jot Form and a few others. What I love about Coffee Cup Forms is the ability to set colors, widths, borders, etc. The user can really construct a very good looking form instead of the plain types most form software has the ability to do. I am presently using XARA Web Designer 10 Premium and waiting for the newest/latest. Is seems version 11 only have a few more improvements over 10 so, I will wait to see what version 12 Premium looks like. Anyone have an idea when version 12 might hit the market?

Default Re: Anyone Using The Coffee Cup Form version 2.5 Software?

Hi Bob,

Copy & Paste ALL of the text below into Google. (Don't click on it).

site:www.talkgraphics.com/ + Coffee Cup
    New versions of Web Designer usually get released June time.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hello and good evening to you Mr. Bramhill, It was great you responded and thank you very much for the link you provided. I noted that bfxr, spondoolix, and suzzie1234. These particular posts were very helpful and provided some good specifics. However, there are some areas that was not mentioned in those posts. For instance, I am still puzzled by how to process the code in Coffee Cup Form so that a "Welcome/Thankful Letter can be forwarded to the email recipient. This is just one major question I have which is why I would love to communicate with someone who is presently using Coffee Cup Form and Xara Web Design software. Again, I sure do appreciate you going out of your way to provide the link. That was a gracious move on your part.

Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

In CoffeeCup Web Form Builder, select Actions > Settings > Confirm Email.
    You then need to pick a template and edit its code to your purpose.
    There is an Email dropdown at the bottom of the Confirm Email Form and a yellow pen, which you click and pick Edit code.
    If you have also bought Responsive Email Designer (RED) for Business 1.3 then this last part is simpler. I found RED to be more trouble than it's worth.

You should really refer to CoffeeCup's Forums for answers that are specific to its products.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Good Tuesday Evening Acorn, I sure do appreciate your quick response. As stated earlier, I am struggling through WD 10 Premium, but loving it. Even at my age I am still learning and that's how it should be. Again, thank you so much and you and yours have a great day and week.
    bob