Quote Originally Posted by siran View Post
On the mobile variant in the placeholder the additional code
Code:
  <div class="Normal_text" style="position: absolute; left:390px; top:2004px; width:282px; height:10px;font-weight:bold;font-size:15.97px;color:#292861;">

<span class="xr_ar xr_1as3 xr_1a1" onmousemove="xr_mpo(this,4,0,event)" style="left:*300px; top: 1977px; width: 481px; height: 45px; background-color: #EDC951; border-radius: 5px;"></span>

<div class="xr_noreset " style="position: absolute; left:*300px; top: 1991px; width: 481px; height: 250px; overflow: hidden;">
is present after the closing </iframe>
remove that and it will work. The question is how did that code get there?
Hi Siran

Yes you are absolutely right...the above code after end </div> is causing the problem. I have removed it and uploaded my webpages again...viola! it works like it was before...thank you so much Siran...I just could not trace where it was going wrong...I was told to inject that code in Xara to rectify a form issue ...I guess it was not the right decision to do that. I will be very cautious next time I get instructions of this nature. Man I was panicking since Sunday morning...not knowing what to expect from some people on Monday morning...you saved the day...Thanks a lot...for your help much appreciated .
Best Rgds
Kish