Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

video Can't see web animation

Hi, there everyone
    Hope you're getting into the Christmas spirit of things?
    I am plowing my way through the features of Designer Pro 11 and am enjoying it a lot, but with web design I am a bit lost. This morning I imported an MP4 into a web page just to try it out. It displays perfectly when I preview it online, but I can't see it in Designer Pro. I just have a blank page. I guess I need to have a place holder for it or something like that to edit it? When I hover over the top of the page, an edit/widget feature appears, but I am not permitted to use it. A bell goes off telling me it's a no-no Is there someone in here who could advise on the necessary steps, please?
    Also, I stumbled on the Xara online designer yesterday. I have registered, but cannot figure out where to access Dropbox from within Designer Pro? I have gotten a notification from Dropbox saying that the two apps are linked, so it should be set up correctly. Does anyone know how I access Dropbox? Does this feature help with the loading speed of the site?
    Finally (I promise this will be the last question for now!!!) I got a bit confused yesterday, because I was looking at a tutorial on youtube for the web design features and the presenter said that the web design features are mostly for personal use meaning that you cannot build a full website in Designer Pro? Is that correct? I seem to recall that it said on the Xara homepage that the web designs can be incorporated with WordPress, Drupal, and the likes?
    That was A LOT of questions, I apologize, but I just cannot find the answers anywhere else
    Thank you all in advance.
    Kind regards
    Linda
    Last edited by creativemac; 06 December 2015 at 10:44 AM.