Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro education course learning and training resource

That is a GREAT set of tutorials Xhris very informative and well done. Even with my hearing loss I was able to understand the commentary (which on some tutorials I can't )
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card

here's me right in the middle of upgrading three computers to various levels of win10, one of which is a bitch and I have no time to watch all these properly [sob]

but like everyone else I am awed at the work and commitment you have shown; I shall be back, thank you

Really exceptional work. "Thank You" doesn't show just how much this is appreciated. The voice is nice and clear which does make a change on the tube.

Amazing job.

Some of the lectures are pretty long. For V11 perhaps look at splitting very long sections into shorter segments. I don't think any course I have has a session longer than 15-20 minutes and single session stand-alone lectures are an hour or less.

I am amazed at your dedication. It's very impressive and I hate to think how long it took you to make these.

Bravo!

I recall the excellent tutorial that you made in earlier versions of Xara Designer and they were always the ones that I looked for when a new release came out. I thought you had possibly left the Xara arena but now I see that is far from the case! Thank you for this fantastic gift.

Great,thanks,Chris,

Another (re)source to point to if someone is in need for assistance

Hans

Thank you Chris, i am one of your many fans.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

I am new to this program, and never had the version 10, so i have no idea how similar your tutorials are.
    Would you estimate a percentage of how much of it would be applicable to version 11
    Thanks

100% now

What a fantastic resource thank you so much!

I have been a user of Xara for over 2 years now and have learned ways of achieving results that are probably not as good as they could be and definitely take longer than they should!

I am going to discipline myself and work through your course from the beginning, the only problem I think of is that like Homer Simpson - 'every time I learn something new, it pushes old stuff our of my brain!'

Thanks again