Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro education course learning and training resource

I've viewed just one segment and learnt stuff already - seriously, I'll have to go back and watch from the start again. There's so much detail in there I just can't believe it. Your commentary is very professional too, you had to have written scripts and practised the delivery. I'll bet there were many hours of video editing involved as well. All I can say is Congratulations and Thanks for this fantastic resource. Very professional!

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro education course learning and training resource

Quote Originally Posted by Nostaw View Post
    One thing, you may want to add more keywords in YouTube to find your videos. I have entered "xara software learning course" which returned your course on the 14th hit...
    Thanks. I've added permutations of that search criteria to the keywords of all videos; hopefully search hits will improve.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydear View Post
    ...you had to have written scripts and practised the delivery...
    No scripts; just a succinct plan then improvised delivery, similar to giving a presentation/public speaking or something. The out-takes are 18-rated unfortunately...
    And yes it took hundreds of hours of work over a year to create this for everyone. >.<
    Thanks