Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Just Released: Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 11

Xara has broken their products into four products. Web Designer Premium, Photo & Graphic Designer, Page & Layout Designer, and Designer Pro X (all the best features from each product at a premium price). What they call market segmentation. Something for everyone. But very minimal support for website design in Photo & Graphic Designer 11.

Default Re: Just Released: Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 11

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Xara has broken their products into four products. Web Designer Premium, Photo & Graphic Designer, Page & Layout Designer, and Designer Pro X (all the best features from each product at a premium price). What they call market segmentation. Something for everyone. But very minimal support for website design in Photo & Graphic Designer 11.
    Web Designer has been around for quite a while now and PGD has had Web Design features the whole time. What I am upset about is that the feature was removed without so much as a comment anywhere! I want to do simple web pages so don't need the Web Designer Premium and the Web Designer standard version does not have the features that PGD has which I would use on web pages. PGD10 had everything I wanted except the multi-size page feature which I was hoping would make it into PGD11. Now I have gone backwards and would have to use and pay for two products where one used to work fine.