Xara staff,

I have owned Web Design Premium 10 for a long time and JUST took the plunge (well, April 30th) and purchased your flagship product, Designer pro X10 - and now a few days later Web Design Premium 11 has been released!

Problem is, I NEED THE STICKY OBJECTS, ANIMATIONS AND FULL PAGE BACKGROUNDS of Web Designer Premium X11 - but I want to use Designer Pro instead due to the graphics capabilities.

How quickly will it be before Designer Pro has these three new features (or all the new features of Web Designer Premium X11)? I would have to spend $80 to upgrade and then turn right around and pay MORE money to upgrade again when Designer Pro X11 comes out.

Is there a beta program I can be a part of where we get early access to new software features? I need these new features RIGHT NOW for several clients and just cannot wait for the upgrade to Designer Pro X11.

Any help or insight would be appreciated. I love your software, but like others, money is very tight most of the time - so upgrading twice is really not an option and I REALLY want to stick with Designer Pro X10 (and eventually X11). I've created some AMAZING websites already with Designer Pro X10. It's really fantastic to use.

Thank you.

Mike Felker