Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Hipster Theme/Template??

Hi,

So...

I saw the announcement, witnessed the wonder of the Hipster demo site (excellent!), purchased the upgrade, installed WD11P, and found...

NO HIPSTER THEME!?!!

WTF?!?!?!

Come ON Xara! Hand it over!

Default Re: Hipster Theme/Template??

The Hipster site was not created with a template. But it was entirely created in WD11. All the tools are there. You can do this.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Apparently the hipster site is going to be added to the designs gallery as a template see here:http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...591#post528591
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

I had exactly the same reaction! (As you can see by my original post on the non appearance of this Hipster demo template) I actually bought the upgrade due to the impressive demo, but was disappointed by all of the new templates offered by Xara with this version. Although, I am not disappointed with the upgrade, there are some great tools and I had fun creating this site that does not look like any Xara website I have seen before. This template is offered by a third party. Check it out here >http://www.saddlerscourtmfg.com/vertical/

Looking good! Nice site. I noticed that you still have to link the "Learn more" button and that I cannot fill out the form (I am using Chrome).

The site is still a work in progress, hence not fully published yet. And thanks for the heads up on the form, I fixed it now. But this site does demonstrate all the new features in Xara 11.