Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Text Overlay - .png file problem - any help would be appreciated

They are not supposed to be then, the red circle and the word Briarcroft High School were saved as png. file when I look at the bitmap gallery they are in png format, what could cause them to be jpeg then on the page?

Am I not exporting properly.

Any ideas?

Darren

just added a red circle and the words briarcroft to the bottom of the page and inserted them straight from the gallery where they are in png format, I have then uploaded the page and can see that they are in jpeg format, i must be doing something wrong or missing a step, not sure where though?

Under Utilities >> Web Properties >> Images there is an option to force the export format for individual images.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwyd View Post
    Under Utilities >> Web Properties >> Images there is an option to force the export format for individual images.
    Drwyd, I replied earlier to the OP in a PM with the same answer and he advised our solution worked.

Acorn

Thank you!

I thought that after exporting as png. it would automatically stay as a png i didn't realise I needed to back then into image - thank you for clearing it up.

Much appreciated
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat